|Unit Price:||USD 25000.0000 / Set/Sets |
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||45 Days|
Model No.: SHJ 35
Raw Material: PP
Electromagnetic Heater: Electromagnetic Heater
Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, SGS
Name: Cable Compounds Extruder Granulating Machine
Type: Co-rotating Twin Screw Extruder
Application: Cable Materials Compounding Pelletizing
Speed Control: Inverter
Applicable Industries: Manufacturing Plant, Rubber & Plastic Industry
Compounding: Kneader, Force Feeding, Twin Screw
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers Available To Service Overseas
Packaging: Film or polywood package
Place of Origin: Nanjing/China
Supply Ability: 40 sets / month
Certificate: CE & ISO & SGS
HS Code: 84772010
Co-rotating parallel twin-screw extruder is widely used in general plastic, engineering plastic and thermal plastic rubber, etc polymer materials such as filling, reinforcing, toughening, etc blending modification, as well as the special fiber and special adhesive, etc processing fields.
On the principle of modular design for the main engine, combined with the production process of special needs, the screw length to diameter ratio, barrel structure, changing sieve, pelletizing form, and automatic control, etc.are flexibly optional.
It advances by leaps and bounds in the manufacture precision and quality of conventional and high-torque transmission case of the hard-toothed surface. The overall reliability and quality stability research reach the domestic leading level.
Combined with powerful design experience, it has a processing manufacturing platform of a special new type of machine structure and screws element.
Co-rotating Parallel Twin Screw Extruder Features
1. Screw components designed by computer aids is
kneading type, has excellent self-cleaning function, the new kneading
block design effectively avoid the problems of overheating and energy
2. According to process system and formula requirements, the unit can optimize its L/D ratio, barrel structure, screw array, venting number and location, feeding method, electrical control methods etc. for rational allocation.
3. Granulation system: water-cooling strand pelletizing, air-cooling die face hot cutting, water ring die face hot cutting, Eccentric water mist hot cutting, water and underwater die face hot cutting and so on.
4. Application: Filling Modification, glass fiber (carbon fiber) enhance various kinds of master batch, rubber and plastics compounding, plastic alloys, functional master batch, Various kinds of electric cable material, reactive extrusion. Devolatilization process, powder coating and so on.
Pelletizer for the production of almost all thermoplastics, hot melt adhesives,
especially for some low hardness and high viscosity materials
Pelletizer for the processing of the melted polymer to cylindrical,
dry and easy to handle plastics pellets
Pelletizer for the production of various masterbatch,
filled and reinforced products etc.
Pelletizer for the production of temperature and shear-sensitive plastics
• Introducing in detail features and application of the
products to customer
• Selecting rconomical and practical machine&equipment for customer
• Providing operation data of the related machine&equipment
• Providing means of trial performance for customer
• Recommending engineering conditions required for
installation of the machine&equipment
• Communication in time the manufacturing progress of the machine with user
• Providing assistance in technical conditions,screw combination and barrel disposition needed for product
• Providing on-the-spot technical assistance in
installation,commissioning and training
• Filling in detail customer's information
• Providing long-term maintenance service and spare parts
• Giving technical support to customer for developing new product
• Providing free maintenance for a year