|Unit Price:||USD 59000.0000 / Set/Sets |
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||45 Days|
Model No.: SHJ 75
Raw Material: EVA
Electromagnetic Heater: Electromagnetic Heater
Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008, SGS
Type: Plastic Granulator
Name: Plastic Under Water Pelletizer
Voltage: Optional Choice
Attribute To: The Auxiliary Patrs Of The Extrusion Machine
FIT FOR: TPU,PA,POM,PMMA Reaction Extriusion
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
Material Processed: Feeding- Plasticizing -Pelletizing-Packing
Keywords: Under Water Pelletizing Line
Application: Producing Clean Plastic Pellets
Warranty: 1 Year
Packaging: Film or polywood package
Place of Origin: Nanjing/China
Supply Ability: 40 sets / month
Certificate: CE & ISO & SGS
HS Code: 84772010
Under water pelletizing part:
Equipment Specifications of the under water granulation machine-under water pelletizing machine
1. Diverter valve: it is before the double pistoion continuous screen changer
2. Die: Wear resistant high quality alloy steel.
3. Blade: wear-resistant alloy blade, service life of up to one year
4. Die heating: special die heating system (make sure the die temperature reaches desired).
5. pelletizer: motor power 7.5KW(Brand:WANNAN), speed : 3000 rev / min, AC variable speed.
6. cutter pressure control system: automatic pressure control.
7. underwater pelletizing cabinet: Siemens programmable (PLC) and touch screen control, one-touch boot. Easy to operate.
8. Water heating systems: the water temperature is heated to the desired temperature before normal working, automatic temperature control.
9. Pump: Motor power: 4.0KW
The flexible modular principle is realized with screw barrel sections from the wide range of different designs possible.
Fast, intensive and uniform heating of the screw barrel sections is ensured by electrical heaters. The barrel sections are cooled by water, by means of an internal bore system, with bores arranged close to the inside barrel wall.
Barrel sections are available as:
· Closed barrel section;
· barrel section with opening for material feed or for devolatilization;
· Barrel section with top and lateral opening for top venting and the connection of a side feeder.